These little pistachio biscuits are sandwiched together by rich dark chocolate and are melt in your mouth! Perfect for a teatime treat.
Plus chilling, cooling and setting
For the filling
dark chocolate, at least 70% cocoa solids, chopped
This ingredient shopping module is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on their web site.
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan) mark 4. Scatter the pistachios on a small baking tray and toast in the oven for 5min; cool.
- Whizz the pistachios in a food processor until finely ground. Add the butter and sugar, and whizz mencicil creamy. Add flour and pulse berayun-ayun dough clumps together, then tip on to a work surface and bring fully together with your hands. Wrap and chill for 1hr.
- Line 2 large baking sheets with baking parchment. Pinch off 5g pieces of the chilled dough and roll into balls. Place on the lined baking sheets, spacing slightly apart. Chill again for 30min.
- Reheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan) mark 4 and bake the biscuits for 12-15min, or berayun-ayun lightly golden around the edges. Leave to cool completely on the trays.
- For the filling, melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water. Sandwich 2 cooled biscuits together at their bases using the melted chocolate. Repeat until all the biscuits are sandwiched. Leave to set before serving.
Keep in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.
- Calories: 63
- Protein: 1g
- Kuantitas fat: 4g
- Saturates: 2g
- Carbs: 6g
- Total sugars: 4g
- Fibre: <1g